Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The perfect date.i lovet his thing :)

So it was their 7th month anniversary and the girl calls her boyfriend:
>
>-Girl:
>I Love You
>
>-Boy:
>Yeah I know everyone does!
>
>
>-Girl:
>Really?
>
>-Boy
>Yeah...Everyone of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday.
>
>-Girl:
>Oh...But am I only your friend?
>
>-Boy:
>No...You're my girlfriend...Why?
>
>
>-Girl:
>So when I say I love you I really do mean it.
>
>-Boy:
>Yeah I know you do mean it... Its just that you don't need to tell me that you love me anymore cuz I know you love me since the day we been together and I love you more each and everyday.
>
>
>-Girl:
>.....
>>
>-Boy:
>So wanna go somewhere tonigth for our 7th month anniversary?
>
>-Girl:
>Yeah...Where?
>
>-Boy:
>I don't know...Maybe movie then dinner?
>
>-Girl:
>Ok.
>
>-Boy:
>III pick you up after I get off and get ready ok?
>
>-Girl:
>Ok. What time do you get off?
>
>-Boy:In 2 hours and then I gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15 - 20 minutes...
>
>-Girl:
>Hey...I thought you didn't have work today...
>
>-Boy:
>One of my co-workers called in sick.
>
>-Girl:
>Oh okay! So sill see you around 7.30 then?
>
>-Boy:
>Yeah! and babe?
>
>-Girl:
>Yeah?
>
>-Boy:
>I love you.
>
>-Girl:
>I love you too!
>
>-Boy:
>ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah... I gotta go.
>
>-Girl:
>Ok bye.
>
>-Boy:
>Bye.
>
>****************************
>
>2 hours later...
>
>The guy drives to his girlfriends house and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell....
>
>-Girl:
>Hey! ( Gives a kiss to her boyfriend.)
>
>-Boy:
>Wadssup...you ready?
>
>-Girl:
>Um...wait..let me get my bag and we can go ok?
>
>-Boy:
>Ok.
>
>They both wathed a movie and ate dinner...once they were done eating, they headed back to the car but before she got into the car...
>
>-Boy:
>Wait! Can I blindfold you?
>
>-Girl:
>Why??!?
>
>-Boy:
>Its a surprise.
>
>-Girl:
>What kinda surprise??
>
>-Boy:
>A big one.
>
>-Girl:
>Okay but only If you promise me tat you will hold my hand while we're driving...
>
>-Boy:
>I promise.
>
>-Girl:
>Ok blindfold me...
>
>So they drove off.....and then they stopped...
>
>-Boy:
>Ok we're here!!
>
>-Girl:
>Where??
>
>-Boy:
>Wait let me walk you to the place!
>
>-Girl:
>What place??
>
>-Boy:
>Somewhere! ( and gives a kiss to her on the lips..)
>
>-Girl:
>Baby!...
>
>The boy walks her to the place...
>
>-Boy:
>Ok...let me take the blindfold off.
>
>-Girl:
>Where are we??
>
>He takes it off her and she opens her eyes and sees the view of the city and at
tat same spot...that's where he first asked her to be his girlfriend...
>
>-Girl:
>Omg ...! ( tears come down)
>-Boy:
>Why are you crying?
>
>-Girl:
>This is where you first asked me out...
>
>
>-Boy:
>What are you doing the rest of your life? ( he asked on his knees and after he says that...behind him...in the air it says 'Will you marry me? ' in

No comments: